Friday, February 03, 2006

Hey any of you guys out there interested in designing swords? well i do like designing stuff so if your DNT theory for drawing things you dont know how to draw bring it to me. I will help you complete it in the shortest time possible.
Really im not kidding, im really interested in swords. I think they are interesting as they look cool and are very nice if you could actually make what you draw. But the important thing is if DNT the teacher tells you to design something and you got no insperation, you could always bring it to me im quite reliable in certain things.
I tell you almost nobody understands my true nature cause i never show it out in public. I am actually quite helpfull as i like helping people and im also understanding. I can be your confidant if you like, i promise i wont leak a thing out of my mouth. hehe and im also a counselar i can help people with their daily troubles, no problem.

God bless you all to find your perfect partners.



~SOUL~REAPER~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home